maybe a bug in the compile version of 2.2.0 (IRIX)

Eric Boucher eric_boucher60 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 15:20:56 GMT 2001

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but I cannot compile the
new version of Samba 2.2.0 on my machine. It's an SGI
computer running IRIX 6.5.x. After going in the source
directory, I did the "./configure" command. Everything
was Ok. But when I tried the "make" command, it starts
compiling but stop in the middle of the process. Here
is the message I got:

compiling rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c: in function
'getprinterdriverdir_level1'
rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c:5779: 'FALSE' undeclared
(First use in this function)
rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c:5779: (Each undeclared
identifier is reported only once)
rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c:5779: For each function it
appears in
***Error code 1 (bu21)

Do you think that the problem is my C compiler?

Thanks a lot!