Buffer overrun using W2k.

Rich Sprigg Rich.Sprigg at dudley.gov.uk
Wed May 9 12:23:53 GMT 2001

We recently upgraded our NT4 Domain to Win2k.
We use Samba 2.0.7 running on Solaris 2.6 servers.

We are getting buffer overuns in the log files when running
'domain_client_validate' which appears to be due to extensive group
membership (SID History is not being used).

Are there any patches/fixes available to get round this problem?

Thankyou in anticipation.

Regards,

Rich Sprigg
Senior IT Officer
Dudley MBC
England.

This e-mail contains proprietary information some of which
or all of which may be legally privileged.  It is for the
intended recipient only.  If an addressing or transmission
error has misdirected the e-mail, please notify the author by
replying to this email.  If you are not the intended recipient
you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this e-mail.