Samba shared printer and Windows 2000

Keith Mastin kmastin at beechtree-its.com
Wed May 9 04:26:51 GMT 2001

To start with, lets turn off the html, okay?
Next, make sure that the printer is supported for win2k.... not all HP
machines are Win2k compatible yet, oddly enough, especially the newer
ones.

Keith Mastin	     kmastin at beechtree-its.com
BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.
137 Laird Drive    M4G 3V5    Tel(416)696-6070
	http://www.beechtree-its.com