Mapping drives

Lynn.Dicks at swfwmd.state.fl.us Lynn.Dicks at swfwmd.state.fl.us
Tue May 8 19:24:31 GMT 2001

I am running Samba on a Unix machine.  I have NT clients that map drives to
this Unix machine.  Every once in a while a user will lose the ability to
map a drive to the Unix machine.  The error message that they get is as
follows

"Incorrect password or unknown username for:"

Putting in the correct username and password does not work.  The user ends
up having to disconnect all mapped drives to the Unix machine and then they
are able to reconnect to the Unix machine.

Has anyone ever heard of this kind of problem?  Any ideas on how to correct
the problem.