Mapping Network Drives

Bill Moran wmoran at iowna.com
Tue May 8 19:01:43 GMT 2001

If you reply to the mailing list as well, others can help out if I don't
know the answer.

Unfortunately what you're describing isn't much help for debugging. Is
there anything in the log files? Have you tried increasing "debug
level"?
Are there any particular files that are accessed when it occurs. I would
recommend asking all users who are experiencing this problem to keep a
log of exactly what they were doing each time it occurs and attempt to
establish a pattern. If you can determine when it's happening, you can
probably determine why it's happening.

-Bill