Unicode pages

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Tue May 8 15:34:48 GMT 2001

Hi Jeroen,
Problem is in the smbclient code; it sets DEBUGLEVEL = 2; explicitly in its
main code,
and calls load_interfaces() which had the added interface ip=... message at
a debug level
2, BEFORE it reads in the -d option from the smbclient command line, and
before it
sets the debuglevel from the smb.conf file.
Simplest way (not necessarily the best - didn't look too long at it) would
be to go in and
change the initial DEBUGLEVEL=2;  line in the main() part of client/client.c
to be
DEBUGLEVEL=0;  and re-make smbclient: make bin/smbclient.
IF you really need to rid yourself of this line.

Hope this helps,
Don
 "Reason, not volume, is the primary
differentiator between a discussion, and an
argument."