Help please

Shinta H Leagazpi soujiro at gamefreaks.ph
Tue May 8 19:47:32 GMT 2001

im not really an expert... but try adding 'public = yes' and 'read only = no'
in the storage section

... and im not sure if you have to do a chmod 777 /storage(giving a read write execute
permission to all users).. but im not sure if this is necessary

another tip is try to run

smbclient -L yourhostname -U user   --> tyr users aside from root
  this would list the available shares for the user

to know more about smbclient try man smbclient