problem with remote connection

Stephen Watson stevew at clcs.com.au
Mon May 7 22:15:37 GMT 2001

I have a remote site using Windows 2000 that is having problems connecting to samba drives.  There is nothing in the logs so he doesn't appear to be getting to the server at all.  Other remote sites have no problems and it is not a bar on the IP number.

He gets an error saying the sharename is not correct or uncontactable.  The name and ip address are in the lmhosts and hosts files on his system.  Any suggestions as to where I could start loooking.  The only difference apears to be is that he is using and adsl line and I am using isdn.