network logon script execution

Trevor Benson Tbenson at associatedbp.com
Mon May 7 21:01:36 GMT 2001

Just a thought since I don't use subdirectories to hold my scripts. But the
smb.conf file tends to reference things in the ext2 file system not windows.
Try changing the following so that it references the linux system, not the
way the client would view it.

logon script = scripts\login.bat

to look like this

logon script = scripts/login.bat