mount many share on a win2000 Workstation

Fabrice Cartron fcartron at apm-online.fr
Mon May 7 15:23:23 GMT 2001

Hey every body, and sorry for my bad english from France.

My problem:

>From my workstation i have to mount many share. This share
are home directory of my SAMBA server 2.0.7 on Linux Debian.

When i mount my own home directory (with my login passwd the same
on the SAMBA server and on my Win2000 PC) there is no problem.

But when i try to mount a home directory from another user (with
the permissions OK on the SAMBA server) so with the login/passwd
of the user, there is a problem. So i can't access to this share.

The error message is:

this folder is already mapping. You must cancel this folder and
retry.

(the originate error message is in french)

--
Fabrice Cartron
Technicien-Administrateur LAN