Samba 2.2.0

Shinta H Leagazpi soujiro at gamefreaks.ph
Tue May 8 06:37:13 GMT 2001

    try pingning your linux box's ip address and its domain
name and vice versa from your linux box to windows 98. if the
response is OK, try
    testparm   -->  to check your smb.conf file, and then run
    smbclient -L yourhostname(on RH)    -->  to see w/c shares are available

and also make sure that the samba daemons(smbd and nmbd) are running

I have a similar home network with Slakwaree7.1 and 2 win98 pcs. Im not
familiar w/ with winNT though. Hope this helps and goodluck!!!

Regards,

Shinta