Preserving original creation time when copying to samba 2.2

Francisco Reyes freyes at inch.com
Mon May 7 11:14:41 GMT 2001

I upgraded a machine to  Samba 2.2 from 2.07.
Now the creation time changes to the time I copy the files to
the samba server instead of preserving the original creation
time.

What setting controls keeping the original creation time upon
copying?
I can only guess that there must be a new default for one of the
settings.
I went over all the options on Swat and could not find anything
related to this setting. Also tried the archives and the
documentation.