Getting the user list in Win98

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Mon May 7 00:21:27 GMT 2001

Hi,
I have recently upgraded my samba 2.0.7 to 2.2.0 and have suceesfully
(thanks for help from the list) joined the domain with a win2k test machine.

I can get the user list from win2k when creating a share, but in Win98 I get
a message saying:
"You can't get list of users now, try again later" (the message is in
spanish)

I can login to the domain and the logon script work in Win98. The only
think that is not working is this.

I have a diferent domain and workgroup name. Also configured the Win98 to
get the list os users from the domain.

What else should I configure in the network preferences?

Many Thanks
Oliver