Incomplete/incorrect user list

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at microdisplay.com
Fri May 4 18:25:43 GMT 2001

And yet more....

Just moments after I sent my follow up, I got an exception on windows
explorer.  When I went back in, the complete list was present.  What I had
done just prior to the explorer restart, was to delete some accounts from
smbpasswd with smbpasswd -x.  These accounts were people who were no longer
with us, so not in the /etc/passwd file, but they still were in smbpasswd.
Is this how it's supposed to work?

Bruce Ferrell