time server

Ionut Ciocirlan ionutciocirlan at xnet.ro
Fri May 4 18:23:32 GMT 2001

My samba is set up as a domain master and logon server for 6 win98 boxes and
everything works fine except for the time server. Is this feature not
supported by win98 or I'm doing something wrong??

I have samba 2.0.6 running on Red Hat Linux 6.2 and kernel 2.2.14. I have
checked the logs and there's nothing about the time server. Should I
increase the log level? Here are my global settings.... Thanks for any help

[global]
 workgroup = ARDOR
 server string = Server ARDOR
 encrypt passwords = Yes
 null passwords = Yes
 passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
 passwd chat = *New*UNIX*password* %n\n *ReType*new*UNIX*password* %n\n
 passwd chat debug = Yes
 unix password sync = Yes
 log level = 0
 log file = /var/log/samba/log.%u