Fax from Windows

Gary Wilson wilsong at sergievsky.cpmc.columbia.edu
Fri May 4 15:15:54 GMT 2001

Set up mgetty+sendfax and then create a printer in Samba that will use
printfax.pl. Put printfax.pl in /usr/bin.

Create a printer named fax and use these parameters:
path = /var/spool/samba
postscript = yes
print command = ( /usr/bin/printfax.pl %I %s %U %m; rm %s ) &
printable = yes

This is for Windows 9x/Me/NT. I don't think it will work with W2K Pro.

Then set up the Windows clients with the new pritner and print. printfax.pl
will handle everything.

Gary