configure problem

Soo Hom syhom at ece.ucsd.edu
Thu May 3 22:31:27 GMT 2001

Hi!  I am trying to install samba 2.2 on a Sun and I'm getting this error:

./configure --prefix=/local --with-ssl
checking how to get filesystem space usage
checking statvfs64 function (SVR4)... no
checking statvfs function (SVR4)... no
checking for 3-argument statfs function (DEC OSF/1)... no
checking for two-argument statfs with statfs.bsize member (AIX, 4.3BSD)...
no
checking for four-argument statfs (AIX-3.2.5, SVR3)... no
checking for two-argument statfs with statfs.fsize member (4.4BSD and
NetBSD)... no
checking for two-argument statfs with struct fs_data (Ultrix)... no
checking checking if large file support can be enabled... yes
checking whether to support ACLs... no
checking configure summary
configure: error: summary failure. Aborting config

cairo# uname -a
SunOS cairo 5.7 Generic_106541-14 sun4m sparc SUNW,SPARCstation-5

Any ideas how to fix this?

Soo