Unicode pages

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu May 3 14:31:31 GMT 2001

Hello Jeroen,
I have installed the 2.2.0 released version, and did not have this issue; my
code pages are there (both dos and unicode), in the directory
/usr/local/samba/lib/codepages.
Perhaps you did not do the 'make install' after you did the 'make all' to
make the product?

As far as the messages you are getting, this is because of the default log
level in 2.2.0
(level = 1), I believe.  If you edit your smb.conf file and add the line
"log level = 0"
in the global section, these messages should disappear.

Hope this helps,
Don
 "Reason, not volume, is the primary
differentiator between a discussion, and an
argument."