mount NTBOX

Karl Jones kjones at dbs1.com
Thu May 3 14:13:35 GMT 2001

If I may jump in here... I too am left with a question about which command
to use.

I have Samba 2.0.7 installed on AIX 4.3.3 and am trying to find a way to
mount a Windows share.  I have seen mention made of smbmount, smbfs, smbsh,
sharity, and smbwrapper.  None of these are included on my installation
(binaries downloaded from AIX's unofficial shareware site - BULL).  I am
assuming that some of these are bundled with Linux installations only.

Suggestions?