Unicode pages

Jeroen Heijungs Jeroen.Heijungs at Het-Muziektheater.nl
Thu May 3 13:50:50 GMT 2001

Hope someone can help here:

I have upgraded from Samba 2.0.7 to Samba 2.2.0 without changing anything
in the config files, and everything goes well. Now I am looking at what can
and what must be changed for this new version. Currently there are three
things in the SmbClient that I am wondering about:

- SmbClient constantly complains about a missing codepage (850). After
looking at the doc, I have made a new code page for 850, which indeed was
not there (but 2.0.7 never has complainted about this), and this works: no
complaints about this one anymore. But now it misses the unicode_map.850.
How do I make that one?

- SmbClient also tells me everytime it loads, that it has "added interface
ip= ", why is this, and can I stop it?

- SmbClient tells me everytime it loads "INFO: Debug class all level = 1 ",
why is this, and can i stop it?

thanks in advance
Jeroen Heijungs
Het Muziektheater, Amsterdam