problem

Bill Moran wmoran at iowna.com
Thu May 3 07:32:51 GMT 2001

"Karel Neugebauer jr." wrote:

> What samba do in /root/tmp ? If i log to domain from W98 as ordinary user, I
> must have rwx--x--x root.root for /root/tmp. Why ? Or I do some bad ?

If I understand you correctly, you are complaining that the default
share locations are in /tmp? If not, ignore the rest of this message.
I've complained about this already. I never leave the shares in /tmp. I
think this is something that SWAT does and the default should be
changed. Just change your shares to point to a more appropriate
directory.

-Bill