Samba still locks files when the user has gone.

Luis lmo2000 at terra.es
Wed May 2 20:06:26 GMT 2001

Hi....

I've been looking for a topic or a problem similar to this, but I don't
find anything.....

I've a Linux Debian Potato with samba 2.0.7 running like a NT Domain
Logon Server, it is being used by 30 PC with W95 and W98...

Well, the problem is that too many times, samba mantains any files
locked.... and I don't find any reason for it....

I only please you to tell me if it's a possible fail of samba (where can
the problem be), but I am suspicious of the network connection.

How do you look?

Many Thanks!