Samba v2.2.0 and hidden shares.

wfielder wfielder at mail.ev1.net
Wed May 2 12:38:49 GMT 2001

OS:  Solaris 8 (SPARC)

I am still having problems attaching to the hidden shares.  It works fine on v2.0.7.  Is anyone else having this problem?

I still have problems with SAMBA working slowly.  Whenever I right-click on an object to move or copy, etc., it takes about 30 seconds for the menu to appear.  I am not using DNS to resolve.  I am using the /etc/hosts file.  This problem also happened on v2.0.7 of SAMBA.  I've looked at all the settings, and I can't find anything that might be causing this issue.

--Warren

Internet: wfielder at ev1.net