Mounting shares.

Trevor Benson Tbenson at associatedbp.com
Tue May 1 22:13:07 GMT 2001

Well it would be easier I would say if you don't use home directories. Home
directories are based on the login the person has on their system. Why not
instead make these standard shares, of multiple samba servers, in the same
network. Then 'Greg' could mount his home directory, and then as many
directories as you give him access to on the other systems. Just make a
extra share for the data that you were putting in the home directory, or
create a subfolder structure on a share you already have that would suffice
for this.

Thanks,
Trevor