HELP!! I can't figure it out!!

Jason Stewart jstewart at rtl.org
Tue May 1 18:11:09 GMT 2001

Dave,
         There are some excellent troubleshooting docs at www.samba.org. I
have found that alot of my problems were already solved when I searched
groups.google.com. How specifically do you know that it definitely is not
working? what kind of errors do you get with samba? What are you having
trouble understanding? If you are more descriptive with your problem, I
might be able to answer your question better :).

         Good luck, and welcome to the linux users community.

Jason Stewart