Win95/Linux problem...

Jessica Rasku jrasku at armispiansystems.rossland.bc.ca
Sat Mar 31 03:30:28 GMT 2001

	I have been trying to setup Samba on my Linux box and have gone
through the DIAGNOSIS.txt procedure and everything seems to be working
fine, by that.  I can connect to shares using:

	net use x: \\server\share

	This isn't a problem.  The problem arises when I try to
print.  When I try to print, it reports an ``unknown system error'' and
refuses to print.  I'm not sure what this problem may be related to,
though I suspect it has something to do with the Win95 box.
	Another thing that is happening (or not happening) is that when I
use:

	net view

	It doesn't see the Linux server.  nmbloookup works fine, the Win95
just doesn't want to actualy see the Linux server unless told expliciately
what the server is called.

							Jessica