Samba won't act as PDC

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Fri Mar 30 17:23:05 GMT 2001

I was able to log into my Samba as PDC when I added a mapping to a UNIX
group on the "valid users" line in the Globals page on SWAT.  I still have
other problems, but will wait to bother the list with them until I am at
the banging-my-head-on-the-wall stage.  :-)

Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions & help.

- john

--On Thursday, March 29, 2001 1:33 PM -0800 John Benedetto