Fwd: Win98 domain logons unreliable

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Mon Mar 26 23:54:41 GMT 2001

Thus spake Wil Cooley:

> I've got Samba 2.0.6 set up for domain logons, and they kinda work.
> However, about 2 out of 3 times it doesn't work on the first try.

Several people responded that this was supposed to be fixed in 2.0.7.
I just upgraded and am unhappy to say that this has not made the problem
go away.  Any other ideas?

Wil
W. Reilly Cooley                         wcooley at nakedape.cc
Naked Ape Consulting                      http://nakedape.cc
LNXS: Linux/GNU for servers, networks, and   http://lnxs.org
people who take care of them.  *Now with integrated crypto!*
irc.openprojects.net                                   #lnxs

Mencken and Nathan's Fifteenth Law of The Average American:
	The worst actress in the company is always the manager's wife.