2.2 Alpha3 - how stable is it?

GL Fournerat gary at netin.com
Mon Mar 26 13:13:13 GMT 2001

Personally, I wouldn't even use a _beta_ version in a production
environment... much less an alpha.  I run into enough problems with
production releases (MS) to keep me busy enough as it is.  Installing an
alpha release on my home/lab network might be something I try only after
I've backed up everything I can backup.

Gary