Login Failure

Grant grant at conprojan.com.au
Mon Mar 26 00:21:31 GMT 2001

It seems a lot of people are having problems with log errors that contain
"util_sock.c". Is there somebody from the Samba team who can possibly give
us an insight into why this is happening and why in some instances,
putting all the ips and arbitrary names in /etc/hosts fixes it? There has
been no conclusive replies from anyone on the list so far :(