solaris -> win31pc

David W. Chapman Jr. dwcjr at inethouston.net
Fri Mar 23 05:00:13 GMT 2001

Samba would go on the solaris machine.  On the solaris machine check the log
files, like log.smb and log.computername  when you do a net view I'm
assuming the solaris machine does not show up(that is if windows3.1+dos have
that command).  Also in the smb.conf what is the server type set to?  The
version of samba would also help.