Cannot resolve hostname on Windows2000

Alan Murrell alanm at vcn.bc.ca
Tue Mar 20 01:34:39 GMT 2001

Actually, I also have a similar issue, bu I suspect it is more of a
networking problem.  I can ping the IP addresses of the machines on my
internal network, but if I try to ping the hostname, then Win98 seems unable
to resolve it (and yes, I do have the approriate entried in my
c:\windows\hosts file)