Swat Setup Information

Kenyon Wessman kwessman at woh.rr.com
Mon Mar 19 23:29:22 GMT 2001

    I am inquiring about setup of the SWAT utility I have installed Red
Hat 7.0 with samba installed during the initial setup of Redhat. I have
two network cards installed in my Server and I am connected to the
internet via a Cable Modem. When I try to start SWAT netscape displays
the message that it cannot find the local host on port 90. I have
downloaded the book over samba and I have also tried to edit the swat
config file. I would really appreciate any and all information on what
could be the problem.

Thanks,

Kenyon Wessman

email:  kwessman at woh.rr.com