Samba and java

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Mon Mar 19 15:06:56 GMT 2001

Chris,
I note that your class name is mixed case (myJava.java); is it possible that

you are running into a case problem?  You might give the parameters:
preserve case
preserve case lower
and
case sensitive
in the smb.conf file a peek, and see if some combination of these would
help.
Take a look (from the UNIX side) to see exactly how the class file was
saved,
and then maybe do a log level=10 run of the java program to look and verify
the case of how the program is looking for the class name matches what you
actually
have on the share...
Hope this helps,
Don