Samba & subnets

Rafique, Ajmal Ajmal.Rafique at sunmed.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 14:11:36 GMT 2001

Hi

We have two subnets with routing tables correctly set up so they can both
ping to our Sun Solaris Box.

193.71.221
191.9.211

The Sun Solaris box lives on 193.71.221.1 and all PCs on that subnet can map
to the Sun box without any problems.  All PCs on the 191.9.211 cannot
connect to the samba drives giving the error "Network not Found".   Any help
would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ajmal

Ajmal Rafique