Two Simple Questions (Multi Home)

Julia Holloway jhllwy at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 16 15:12:26 GMT 2001

Don,

Thanks for the reply.   As for the netbios name collisions, if the server
is registering its name in a multihomed capacity, doesn't this take care of
name collisions??  I imagine it would with a WINS server, but perhaps not
in a broadcast scenario??

Julie
email: jhllwy at us.ibm.com

"MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1)" <don_mccall at hp.com> on 03/16/2001 09:01:28 AM