SAMBA SSL

David A. Mason damason at davenet.mine.nu
Wed Mar 14 19:36:52 GMT 2001

Would anyone be so kind as to inform those of us less familiar with
internals as to the situation in which SSL is used? Is it used
automatically, when available, by all versions of Windows, or does it
require arcane registry settings?

I really need to bone up on security methods, I guess.

Or, in the spirit of RTFM, could someone post a link to an explanation of
SSL in MS networking?

Thanks,
DAM