Access 2000

Doug Jolley doug at footech.com
Wed Mar 14 17:00:46 GMT 2001

Hi --

Are there some special problems with Access 2000 database files
that I don't know about?  We were accessing earlier versions of
Access files from a Linux-based Samba server using Windows-based
workstations and earlier versions of Access files and it worked
fine.  With Access 2000 files, I'm not getting access (no pun
intended).

I'm sorry that I don't have additional information.  This came
up at the end of the day yesterday and I won't be in a position
to do further testing for another week.  I just wanted to know
if, generally, there was something special about the handling of
Access 2000 files that I should know about.

Thanks for any input.

     ... doug