Samba 2.2 CVS

David A. Mason damason at davenet.mine.nu
Tue Mar 13 21:44:04 GMT 2001

Before I go building this most current CVS version of Samba 2.2alpha, I
would like to double-check something from the Whatsnew.txt.

It states that this version will not function as a PDC for Win2k clients.

Does this mean that the NT4-type PDC functionality for Win2k clients that
worked in my earlier snapshot of 2.2alpha is broken?

Or does this mean that it will not provide Win2k-type PDC functionality for
Win2k clients?

This functionality is what I'm using at home, and I'll just wait for the
next update if it is currently broken.

DAM