Samba and W95/98/NT clients - dropping connections

Than Thanui at post.cz
Sun Mar 11 18:41:13 GMT 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Anthony Ewell <aewell at gbis.com>
To: Than <Thanui at post.cz>
Cc: Help <samba at us5.samba.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 1:58 AM
Subject: Re: Samba and W95/98/NT clients - dropping connections

So I have loaded 130MB of RAM and I'm working in text mode only as server
for small group with 18 members.
I suspect something in the net that it's fighting with my server - NT
stations because I tried him in the net with W98 stations and it works
correctly for an hour ( I didn't have more time)
Please excuse my English  i'm not very good!
Thanks for your help!