BackupExec 8.5/NT + Samba 2.2

Jean-Eric Cuendet Jean-Eric.Cuendet at linkvest.com
Fri Mar 9 09:48:47 GMT 2001

Thanks for your reply.
My problem is the following:
I have a win2k box running bexec to backup other hosts.
- the win2k box can see anyone in the domain (Samba 2.2/2.0.7 + NT)
- BExec on this win2k box can see NT/win2k boxes but NOT Samba (both Solaris
and Linux and both 2.0.7 and 2.2)
The error message in Samba is: "Couldn't find service $" .

Any idea?
-jec