Samba On The Mainframe

Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com Daniel_Casey at jbhunt.com
Thu Mar 8 22:22:36 GMT 2001

Just curious, what is your reason(s) for doing this?

Check out DFS on USS running under S/390.

                    "Martella,
                    Joseph A"               To:     "'samba at lists.samba.org'" <samba at us5.samba.org>
                    <Joseph.Martella        cc:
                    @bnsf.com>              Subject:     Samba On The Mainframe
                    Sent by:
                    samba-admin at us5.
                    samba.org

                    03/08/2001 02:23
                    PM

Greetings,

   I've found myself looking at a project to move Samba from AIX based to
OS/390 based. Where do I start? I assume that I will need to load Linux on
the MF. What about the Samba code for the MF? Is it up to date? I'll
greatly
appreciate any information.

Thanks.....

Joseph Martella