Samba, quotas and disk capacity?

Bernd Nies bnies at hsr.ch
Tue Mar 6 12:37:23 GMT 2001

Hi,

We have Samba 2.0.5 on HP-UX 11.00 with a 100 Gig partition
and quotas.

When I use a NT4 or NT5 client and show the disk capacity of the
mounted Samba share the disk capacity of the whole disk is
reported (100 Gig and not just 300 MB of the quota).

Is there a way that Samba reports the current quota of the mounted
Samba share? The option

  max disk size = <megabytes>

is not appropriate because the users have different quota limits.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Bernd Nies

--