(no subject)

Carl Fox carlfox at netdoor.com
Tue Mar 6 09:20:04 GMT 2001

Would you please tell me where to get help.  I'm not the ordinary
person who will ask for it and bother you just because it isn't
convenient to learn from your docs.

I CANNOT use Samba because it fails to let me into my Linux
server which is running it from my Windows98 network neighborhood
icon.  It keeps requiring a password.

I keep doing what all the docs say to change the password.  I am
root on the Linux machine, but Samba refuses IN EVERY CASE to
allow me to add or chnge passwords.  I can run smbclient -L
localhost with no problem.  I enter the asked for password with
no problem

Would you PLEASE tell me where to get help. And I mean immediate
where I can pay for an answer over the phone.

I can't tell you how pissed off I am!!!

Carl Fox