Full Control problem

Dave Swegen dswegen at allstor-sw.com
Mon Mar 5 15:28:19 GMT 2001

Hi! I currently have a problem with permissions in samba. The problem is
that we need to be able to set Full Control for Adminstrators from the
NT client machine. Whenever I try to do this and convert files I get
permission denied. ATM users are authenticated via PDC, but there is an
Administrator user already present on the system.

I should perhaps point out that I've sort of been dropped in the deep
end with samba, and no doubt deeply confused :)

Any pointers would be much appreciated, and I would be happy to provide
more information if required.

Cheers
	Dave