Dental Software

fc.engel at gmx.net fc.engel at gmx.net
Sun Mar 4 12:56:59 GMT 2001

I have the folloing problem:
I am using a Dental (evident) software with a Sambaserver as fileserver
and printserver. Sometimes there are Database-errors in the
Dental-Software Database. The Company (evident) wich produce the software
said that there are errors in the Network. But i think there are not.
Every other software is working fine. Is there a program or funktion which
can verify the complete data over the network or somthing like that, so
that i con be sure that all data from and to the Sambaserver are correct?
I cant find any information about such a problem.

Thanks very much.
Engel