Mounting folders with spaces in their names

Mike Loiterman mloiterman at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 07:31:31 GMT 2001

I still have not been able to mount a folder called New Stuff in smbfs.  I have tried:

mount -t smbfs -o username=tridge,password=foobar //MP3/New Stuff
mount -t smbfs -o username=tridge,password=foobar //MP3/New_Stuff
mount -t smbfs -o username=tridge,password=foobar //MP3/new_stuff

Nothing seems to work.  The computer is called MP3 and the folder I want to open is called New Stuff.  Its right on the root level.  It just keeps saying SMB connection failed.