Detecting when passwords expire

Jansen, Joris Joris.Jansen at Alcatel.nl
Fri Mar 2 08:30:09 GMT 2001

Hi,

I am looking for a method to detect when a NT-password expires.
When I logon to my  NT-domain with NT-workstation, I get these
anoying messages: 'Your password will expire in 14 days ...'

So it should be possible to figure out when it expires ...
Changing the NT-passwortd itself is easy with smbpasswd ...

	Thanx in advance Joris

Joris Jansen               --------  Alcatel Telecom Nederland
Joris.Jansen at Alcatel.nl     \    /	   Postbus 3292

phone +31 (70) 307 9136      \  /    2280 GG  Rijswijk (ZH)
fax   +31 (70) 307 9191       \/     The Netherlands

No question is too silly to ask. Of course some questions are too
silly to answer, especially those already answered in the FAQ.
                                   (quote from the Camel book)