a directory refresh bug in dos.

Bogdán Zaválnij bogdan at renyi.hu
Thu Mar 1 16:08:41 GMT 2001

I'm very sorry, but I cannot find any way to send you my bug report.
(The email account samba-bugs is disabled, while it can be found on the
web page http://de.samba.org/samba/bugreports.html)

Can you please send my bug report to the right place, or tell me what
should I do to send it to the right person?

Thank you very much!

Bogdan Zavalnij
system administrator