Problem compiling

Stephen Atkins satkins at skilouise.com
Sat Jan 13 16:59:10 GMT 2001

Hello all.  I download the CVS and tried to compile it and got this error.

Compiling rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c
rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c:686: conflicting types for `_spoolss_open_printer_ex'
include/proto.h:3361: previous declaration of `_spoolss_open_printer_ex'
make: *** [rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.o] Error 1

If someone knows whats up that would be great.  I just installed Mandrake 7.1
on this machine so I'm wondering if its a confiuration problem.  Kernal is
2.2.15 (default for this install).  Actually everything is default so far.

Thanks

Stephen Atkins
satkins at skilouise.com